Monday, March 4, 2019

Resume

TRACY SUZANNE PICKETT

                                                BUSINESS RESUME


TRACY SUZANNE PICKETT     

BUSINESS RESUME



EXPERIENCE



TRACY SUZANNE PICKETT



 My focus in business is to contribute to the success of a company with the use of my expertise and my excellent skill level.

Experience



Executive Director of "The Brooklynn Pickle " owned by KEN SNIPER.

Manager of a Fast Past Resurante and Catering Company for 7 years. At the Brooklyn Pickle in New York. Managed schedules, training to all emplyees, purchasing for all products within the company with over 23 distributors, a/p a/r ,. All maintenance to building , customer service in over 2000 customers daily including corporate catering clientele , interfaced daily with the owner of the company, implemented excellence in standards in the food industry, negotiated cost effective pricing with distributors on highest 1uality foods.  Implemented effective quality checking of all parishable and non parishable goods while  maintaining excellence within the company already excellent structure .



Effected an increase in the company revenue incrementally with a 15% increase in yearly revenue four consecutive years.



  

Effectively managed to gain profitability exceeding 54% upon the marginally each year steadily within each 12 month persiod.



OAKS DESIGNERS employed Designer For Architects, In interiors and exterior inner floor space, spending over one year at an interm job gaining excellence in my agility with expressed time to unfold into my design reputation in excellence.



During college later ,. Working as a table side chef in a five star ristorantes was exciting as I brought my know how and excellence five days a week to one of the very finest ristorante’s in America. With three menus and flaming desserts , table side preparation and chef table side salads I spent three years full time loving work and working for the finest in ristorantes. 

I was offered management opportunity that I declined. Yet went on to finish up my fine art degree in Chicago and work as Personal Assistant for one of the top people in home sales in the upper northern Chicago areas.



Investment Banking Financial Analyst for Levit and Levit Brokerage, upon completing a college study program of fine arts and arts sciences at one of the most esteemed art and design schools in the United States of America, During my work at Levit and Levit, I focused on excellence in analysis of financial information to over 400 clients daily. Opened new accounts to new clients ongoing, and reported directly to the owner of Levitt and Levitt to the effect of satisfaction to each client.  Handled Lead packages to secure new interested Clients, And effectively worked with each client to provide the very best in client services.




In 2002 I began developing the smart art project with a vital attitude about the cultural aspects of the worthy work. smart art: project@VOSSE, my company, is a cultural enrichment project which I began teaching on locational agreements that began only paying $70.00 per week, yet within three years I had the worthy salary of nearing $400.00 per hour within a increase in my students and the 6 classes I taught every week. The increase in the number of students became more than I could assure. In 2007 I began filming for my own online television set, which took two years of planning and filming.   In 2011, the entire web site and television network was ripped into with cyberattackers and has not as of 2019 been recovered. In 2015 I began a peace effort in the u.s.a. as an initiative of mine at my company in peace talks and peace walks. PEACE 21 collection of jewelry hand designed by me.



2008 invited board pannel member for a international artist organization in berlin German called ART MESH. 

2009, 2010, 2011, Invited pannel member for the Design Forum on line at the annual INTERNATIONAL GUGGENHEIM DESIGN FORUM




International Lecturer COLUMBIA COLLEGE CHICAGO and the EUROPEAN COLLEGE ARTS COUNCIL award in INTERNATIONAL HIGHER EDUCATIONAL LECURE CIRCA 2009

Project to Lecture at the UNITED NATIONS with www.wooloo.org for CLIMATE CHANGE in a presentation from me at my company VOSSE in my "2099 Project for CHANGE" lecture project presented at the UNITED NATIONS via video conference within the November Meetings in 2009 in DENMARK.  

The Milan Italy Design Society Award: Winner of the Award for Excellence in Design Chair Designs In 2010

In 2009 I won the award for best Chair Design at Design Within Reach, and again in 2010 Won a new award for the Chair Design, Design Within Reach with a exhibition which spanned the United States of America from Manhattan NYC to HONOLULU.


reference ROLF Achilles 



  



No comments:

Post a Comment